ELECTION DAY IS NOV 3!
Advance voting runs through October 30th.
–> Review a SAMPLE BALLOT here!
Advance Voting In Person!
Advance in-person voting is underway and concludes this Friday, October 30th!
Advance Voting Locations:
October 26 – 30
- Board of Elections Office, 8 am – 5 pm
- ACC Library, 10 am – 5 pm
- Miriam Moore Community Center, 10 am – 5 pm
- ACC Cooperative Extension, 10 am – 5 pm
- ACC Tennis Center, 10 am – 5 pm
- UGA Stegeman Coliseum, 10 am – 5 pm (Tuesday – Thursday only)
Vote By Mail!
Be sure to use blue or black ink and completely fill in the circle for your selection in each section. We recommend personally delivering your ballot to one of the secure boxes stationed in five locations around Athens. Absentee ballots must be received by 7:00PM on November 3rd.
Ballot Drop Box Locations:
- ACC Extension Office – 275 Cleveland Road, Bogart, GA 30622 – In District 6!
- ACC Elections Office – 155 E Washington Street, Athens, GA 30601
- ACC Multimodal Transportation Center – 775 E Broad Street, Athens, GA 30601
- Athens Regional Library – 2025 Baxter Street, Athens, GA 30601
- Fire Station #7 – 2350 Barnett Shoals Road, Athens, GA 30605
For more information about voting by mail, check out this fun video from the Economic Justice Coalition.
You can track your absentee ballot here and learn more about voting by mail here!
More questions? Call the Athens-Clarke County Board of Elections at 706-613-3150.
Election Day, Tuesday, November 3rd
Voting on election day must be done at your designated precinct.
There are 3 precincts for District 6 and where you vote depends on where you live:
Cleveland Road Elementary (6A)
1700 Cleveland Road
Georgia Square Mall (6B)
3700 Atlanta Highway
Fire Station #4 (6D)
900 Oglethorpe Avenue
Voting on election day takes place from 7am – 7pm at all precincts.
You must be in line by 7pm in order to vote.